|EE Home||About EE||Contact EE|
Performance Agreement for working with ARTISTS Environmental Encroachment (aka, EE, EE Marching Band or EE Magic Circus Band)
THIS AGREEMENT is entered into this __ day of ________ 201__, by and between the ARTISTS Environmental Encroachment, EE, EE Marching band ("ARTISTS") and Presenting Venue/host, __________________("PRESENTER") identified below collectively as the "Parties".
IN CONSIDERATION of the mutual promises set forth herein, and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, the PRESENTER hereby engages ARTISTS to provide a Performance upon the following terms:
ARTISTS being Environmental
1. Performance Content. ARTISTS shall perform a performance of the type generally designated as _(describe project)_____________________________________________________________________at the date, time and place listed above. The Performance shall last at least ______hours, including set breaks at fifteen minutes per hour of performance.
2. Compensation for
3. TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS. PRESENTER will supply a first-class professional sound system and a PROFESSIONAL SOUND PERSON TO OPERATE IT. PRESENTER will also supply sufficient stage lighting. TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS include: P.A. system, mics + stands, lights, and personnel to operate sound and lighting.
4. ARTISTS Environmental Encroachment (EE) request that stage and sound system be ready upon their arrival. Sound check shall occur prior to the opening of the house and approximately one (1) hour prior to performance time.
5. PRESENTER will provide a secured parking space, within close proximity to venue. Arrangements for such parking, and any ticket issued during course of performance, is the responsibility of PRESENTER.
6. Photography, Reproduction,
Recording and Image rights Photography, reproduction, and recording rights
will be owned by Environmental Encroachment (EE). Performers EE have right
to grant permissions to photographers and venues.
7. INCIDENTAL SALES: The ARTISTS Environmental Encroachment (EE) shall have the sole right to sell or cause to be sold merchandise, including T-shirts, photographs, DVDs, etc. at a prominent location in venue. PRESENTER agrees to provide a table for such merchandise display and sale.
8. PRESENTER agrees to contact performers regarding any difficulties in meeting any technical requirements, or to address any other concerns.
9. In all advertising maps, and programs, ARTISTS Environmental Encroachment (EE) shall be billed as Environmental Encroachment (EE). PRESENTER is responsible for basic promotion of show including listing event in local newspapers, social networks on the internet.
10. In all headline
situations, Environmental Encroachment (EE) shall receive 100% headline
11. Insurance and Security are to be provided for performers, guests, and venue. This insurance and security are both the responsibility of the PRESENTER.
on the part of the PRESENTER will cost PRESENTER the Time and Travel expenses
of the ARTISTS, Environmental Encroachment. ARTISTS retains the Deposit
and is not further obligated to PRESENTER. Exceptions due to acts of God, or agreed to by both PRESENTER and ARTISTS.
13. Termination. Either Party may refuse or terminate the Performance due to violation of any law or regulation by the other Party, or any situation that the Party reasonably believes may be hazardous to any person or property.
14. ARTISTS will need a guest allowance of one name per performer.
15. ARTISTS will be provided locked storage and parking in a secure area at all times.
16. ARTISTS will be given bottled water as needed.
AGREED TO AND ACCEPTED